Following the tragic event of the Grenfell Tower fire in London, Roseworth Student Lettings would like to reassure all our tenants that the construction of Anolha House, Dulcie House and Easton House does not consist of any panelling and fully conform to all fire and building regulations.
At Roseworth the safety of all our Newcastle and Northumbria student tenants is our highest priority.
For further peace of mind please see below some of the fire safety checks and building specification of Anolha, Dulcie and Easton House on Stepney Lane:
- All doors within the buildings are fitted with self closing fire doors and each landing will have a fire door off the main stairwell.
- All of the buildings have an interlinked mains fire alarm system which maintained 24 hours which on a fire alarm activation will automatically dial out the fire brigade.
- Emergency lights are fitted in all flats and communal areas.
- There are heat and smoke detector sensors in the communal areas, in each bedroom and stairwells of all buildings.
- Roseworth carry out weekly fire alarm tests.
- Every 6 months fire and safety specialists carry out checks on detector heads.
- All lifts are checked by a specialist lift company every 3 months.
- The electronic entrance doors will default to open on any fire alarm activation and these are checked every 6 months.
- Automatic Opening Vents (system to vent air or smoke) are checked independently annually.
- The fire brigade fully audit all buildings annually.
In the event of fire alarm activation within your apartment at either Anolha, Dulcie or Easton House you must vacate the building immediately via the central staircase and wait across the opposite side of the street until the fire brigade attend and give you permission to re enter the building.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact Roseworth Student Lettings on (0191) 222 1225.