When searching for the ideal student property, we understand that it can be a daunting process and you may feel overwhelmed. We have provided a list of questions that you may wish to ask so that you have a note of all the important information that you will need to know to help you make the right decision.
- What are the letting agency fees, if any?
- You need confirmation of what the weekly rent is for the property is and what it includes
- When and how will the rent be paid?
- Are bills included? What other bills are there and what are you liable to pay for? Make sure that you factor these into your budget.
- What are the estimated running costs of the property?
- How much deposit is required?
- Remember don’t be rushed into making any decisions. Make sure that you are satisfied with the answers to any questions that you ask.
- You may find our previous blog Ã¢â‚¬Å“How to secure the best property in NewcastleÃ¢â‚¬Â (insert link to the blog) helpful as it provides a list of handy hints.
- For further lettings advice please visit the following page on our website (insert link to Lettings Advice).
- We hope that you have found the above helpful, however, should you have any other questions that are not on the list then please just ask and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help answer.
To keep updated on our student top tips just follow us on twitter @RoseworthSL.